Fundamentals_Of_Islam_according_Quran - Quran Hadith

Latest Posts

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Advertise here

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Fundamentals_Of_Islam_according_Quran


When I was busy for the second time writing Introduction to the w Holy Quran translated by my friend , Mr . Mir Ahmed Ali , Late Mr . Mohammed Ali Khuraasaani , Internal Auditor P . I. A . , suggested me to dictate to him a brief outlinnoand then , whenever he had opportunity , he took dictation from e of fundamentals of Islam according to Shia faith . Every me. Hardly we had finished the work , God deprived me of this sincere and zealous friend whose ambition was to introduce the teachings of Shia school of thought in English language . The religious zeal of Mr . Khuraasaani was not confined to him alone , his wife equally shared his love and devotion for the propagation of Truth . The mutual zeal of husband and wife in achievement of this holy aim was a valuable asset for our mission .Unfortunately , for some time the shock of her husband's death brought the work to a standstill . However , the work as a whole is the result of initiation of the interest of husband and wife and I have no option but to dedicate the work to them and pray God to bless them both for the services rendered by them in this Cause . Here I have to mention another friend of mine , Mr . Syed Mohammed Murtaza who was assisting me ever since my undertaking to produce a new introduction to the Quran . Besides noting my dictation ,he has translated into Urdu this treatise which is the first part of my religious work . I thank him for his sincere devotion which was an encouragement for me to carry out the work , in spite of my indisposition . I request my readers to go through the work with critical insight and inform me of any shortcoming whatsoever .

CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Advertise here

Labels

Connect with us

More than 600,000+ are following our site through Social Media Join us now  

العربية(Arabic)

نموذج الاتصال

Name

Email *

Message *

About the site

author Quran Hadith" His published works include books and papers on Qur'anic Studies, Islamic intellectual history, Islamic scientific tradition, and Islam and the West. and more…

Learn more ←