Creation Stories in Judaism and Islam - Quran Hadith

Latest Posts

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Advertise here

Sunday, February 23, 2020

Creation Stories in Judaism and Islam

Sorry for the lack of posts on this blog, but you can still keep up with my blogging adventure on my other blogs listed in my profile. For now, I thought I would share an essay I wrote for a class at uni. about Creation Stories in Judaism and Islam (click on the title for the direct link). Again, feel free to check out my other blogs in my blogger profile or Other Places to Find Me ;) on the above link. I would really appreciate it and you might enjoy some of what I have to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Advertise here

Labels

Connect with us

More than 600,000+ are following our site through Social Media Join us now  

العربية(Arabic)

نموذج الاتصال

Name

Email *

Message *

About the site

author Quran Hadith" His published works include books and papers on Qur'anic Studies, Islamic intellectual history, Islamic scientific tradition, and Islam and the West. and more…

Learn more ←